In July I:
– Exhibited at Comic Con International (In San Diego) for the first time in my entire career
– …And Trickster (also in San Diego)
– Released a trade paperback collection of my first miniseries
– Moved to Los Angeles
– wrote the first draft of a novel for Actionopolis
– Interviewed for a TV writing gig
– Had an ongoing series greenlit by Boom (unannounced)
– Had a mini series tentatively approved by Kaboom (we’re in our first round of development right now)
– Wrote an Adventure Time Short Story, to be illustrated by Jon Morris
– Wrote a full issue of Adventure Time, to be illustrated by Mike Holmes
– Successfully pitched a project to Junkadelic Records (Kool Keith’s record label)
– Maybe got some dudes at Zenescope and Top Cow interested in some stuff?
– Pitched LITERALLY two dozen original concepts, which weren’t accepted
– Started working on a super-secret thing with Michael Macropolous
I JUST WANT TO NAP.
But I can’t, ’cause I’m doin’ this stuff:
AUGUST 8th – Freelancers graphic novel signing at Barnes and Nobles (Santa Monica, CA)
AUGUST 17TH & 18TH – I’ve been invited to attend The Latino Comics Expo
Plus, y’know, I have to write all of that stuff now. AND I’m finally doin’ a comic with Jeff Pina, so that’s cool. Expect to hear more about that soon.